The Kiln is a bright, airy modern space built to high specification – designed to offer studios that can connect adjacent rooms or between floors.
The Kiln is built near the original site of Maling Pottery's kiln, where stylish tableware and packaging was designed, moulded and fired - at a time where Newcastle was a beacon for the industrial world. We think this is an apt metaphor for the creative businesses now being grown by the busy entrepreneurs of 21st century Hoults Yard.
An all inclusive monthly licence fee covers: Business rates, water rates, buildings insurance, central heating, CAT-6 data cabling for network or telephone connections, cleaning of common areas (corridors, toilets, kitchens), external repairs and maintenance, landscaping, maintenance of fire alarms/external CCTV/ intruder alarms, site security.
Floor plans are available on request.
- Infra-red activated lighting
- Cat6 structured cabling
- Underfloor heating
Stylish and impressive
- Double-height entrance lobby with lift to first floor offices
- 'Very Good' BREEAM environmental impact rating
- All offices equipped with NACOSS standard intruder alarms
- Gated site has single vehicle entry point, blanket CCTV and nightwatchman